CAA USA Micro Conversion Kits – Glock, Sig, M&P
Fresh shipment of CCA Micro Conversion Kits!
The next generation of conversion kits from CAA USA. Improved our past generation models into the ultimate conversion kit. MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) is a lightweight and sturdy platform for various handguns (Glock, Smith & Wesson, Sig Sauer, etc) it has a barrel shroud made of aluminum with a polymer body. The stabilizer enables one-handed firing for better shooting performance. It also comes with a Velcro® strap fastener which provides a custom fit to any user.It is the most cost effect conversion kit in the word. Fastest assembly / disassembly conversion kit on the market. Improving accuracy dramatically up to 200 yards. MCK comes in two version, one is a NON-NFA product (with standard long stabilizer brace), and the other is a NFA product (with stock). NOTE: THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT INCLUDE FLASHLIGHT, THUMB RESTS, SIGHTS, SLING SWIVEL OR SLING.
• No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
• Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
• Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
• Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
• Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e.. thumb-rests
• Ambidextrous, fast and easy handling
• Right-folding stock/arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in folded position
• Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
• Built in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly / disassembly
• Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
We have them for Glock (19, 17, 22, 23 and 26/27 and 20/21), Sig P320, and Smith & Wesson M&P2.0 pistols.
Prices vary from $249.95 to $299.95.