Glock Blue Label
Those who qualify for the Blue Label Program may purchase two GLOCK pistols per calendar year. Because High Caliber Guns is a law enforcement distributor, law enforcement officers need only show their credentials to qualify. The program is available to the following personnel:
- Sworn law enforcement officers (federal, state, county, and city), including retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials (LE department picture ID front & back).
- EMTs, fire fighters, volunteer fire fighters, and paramedics (with picture ID from department front & back). Certifications alone are not authorized and DO NOT qualify.
- Military personnel, including reservists, National Guard members with I.D, and retired military with “retired” credentials (US Military picture ID front & back). DD214/discharge papers DO NOT qualify.
- Corrections officers, including parole and probation officers (LE department picture ID front & back).
- State licensed security companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.). This also includes state licensed armed security officers employed by state licensed security companies (with employment picture ID from company front & back). Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify.
- Court Judges
- LE Academy cadets with enrollment documentation from the academy.
- GSSF coupon recipients should contact GSSF for more information.